Product name: Organic Flax Seeds
Date of manufacture: 2018 year
Net weight: 200 grams
ORGANIC FLAX SEEDS
In flax seed there is a significant amount of:
proteins, cyanogenic glycosides, greasy oils, triglycerides, free fatty acids, sterols, sterol esters, carotenoids, flavonoid glycosides, vitamin A, organic acids, beta-carotene, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, fiber, antioxidants.
- removal of toxic substances and slags;
- reducing the amount of harmful cholesterol in the blood;
- rejuvenation of the skin;
- adding gloss to the hair;
- strengthening of tissue regeneration processes;
- normalization of the gastrointestinal tract;
- normalization of exchange processes;
- reduce the risk of developing stroke;
Substances that are part of the flaxseed, give it a choleretic, anti-inflammatory, laxative, wound-healing, analgesic, diuretic, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, anti-carcinogenic and antioxidant action.